Tuesday, January 18, 2011

wun manong: i was born upside down

 manongOn the 28th day of the first month of the year in 1982, my mom gave birth to the most beautiful baby in the world. And she named him Kristoffer John after a Catholic saint - Saint Christopher, patron saint of travelers. 


This year, I'm gonna set-up themed blogs for each month. And January, being my birth month, will be all about me. ALL ABOUT RADIKUS!!!


Things I know about me.
1. I love sweets and chocolates
2. I like listening to old songs (really old), the most I can remember was a 1930's song that goes like "I am getting married tomorrow, don't be late to church"
3. I download songs of Barry Manilow, Josh Groban, Michal Buble, Jose Mari Chan
4. I like boyband songs but was never a fan of any Boy Band
5. I like planning to go on adventures but still not much has materialized
6. I love to eat but I hardly ever gain weight
7. I just have one Kidney, and so was advised by my doctor to live a healthy lifestyle
8. I hate celebration, re: birthday and going to large scale parties. I am an anti-social animal

9. My favorite junk food is Mr. Chips and my favorite chocolate bar is Cloud 9. Actually as of this writing, I'm munching on my Mr. Chips.
10. I like drinking wine.


That's probably for now. We have the whole of January yet for more about me.


For February, it will be about my wife and all about love. Love is such a big umbrella so I'm trim it down to falling in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment