Wednesday, June 8, 2011

and so i love her . . . # 2

And so I love her! For my wife, and everything she is, was and will be for me.

My wife knows that I am a certified sweet tooth. One thing that test how much you love a person is if that person is able to take control some part of you but still leaves you as you are and not feeling boxed.

She understands that I like sweets and she's the only one who could control my cravings. If she says no, although its against my will, I give in, if she says, 'that's enough' even if its against my will, I say enough. At times she catches me breaking the rules, but its alright, she understands as well.

So, I know she understand my cravings for sweets because when I celebrated my birthday, she made me a refrigerated cake. She doesn't know how to do it. She made an effort to make the cake. It wasn't the best tasting though. But still one of the best cakes ever.

And so I love her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment