Tuesday, June 21, 2011

wun manong: a new face for the 'apple turned bad'


I’ve renovated my blog.

Not the contents but the header. You may notice that it changed. No more pictures.  I wanted a simpler and a more definite theme. 

I am one who likes changes; I don’t stay with something for long. Just like how this blog changed its name so often until I settled with quadradikus.
 
I used Word Paint.  And here were my revisions.
My first try. I want green because it my favorite color, but it too simple and obviously, all would agree, it not good

 Then, the yellow and black. It is the best color combination of all, highlighting the 'apple' in red makes the stress, but where's the color green? My critic said its nice but she didn't like the fonts.

Then came, the black, green, red and yellow. This one is the best so far. I tried and uploaded it on the blog, it stayed there overnight, but it didn't fit. Black was too bold for a header. So I went to my basic, simple and clean.

Until finally, I came up with this. It fitted the header, looks simple and clean on the site. So, go ahead, scroll up and check the header



No comments:

Post a Comment