Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blog advertising store

I’ve been blogging for more than a year now and I can honestly and humbly say that I am still a neophyte into this spot of the cyber world. Yup, I know a number of people who have made a fortune out of blogging. 

I’m inspired mostly by a neighbor-friend who never got to finish formal education but earn sizeable amounts by industry standards. I work in a call center company but I know he earns more.

Also a college friend who now works as an instructor sidelines through blogging and earns modestly aside from her minimum wages.

Then there is a friend-teammate from the call center I work for. Her sister is based in US and earns quite well with her blog site www.ruthrush.blogspot.com. She’s been very kind to giving tips on how to better improve my blogging experience, from doing back links to broadening the scope of the blog.

At one time she mentioned about checking out a site for blog advertisers. And so I did just today and discovered this blog advertising store website. I signed up. And I’ll check how far this will take me.

On topp of that, there are also useful links you can use to jumpstart a  blogging career.

It’s quite easy to navigate, not like most online job sites, the wording are easy to comprehend and the instructions are easy to understand. In less than 20 minutes, I was able to create my account.

You can check it out too and let’s see where blog advertising store will take us.

1 comment: