Wednesday, December 1, 2010

photography: Conscience

This picture was taken a few months back during the garden wedding of a friend - Leandro. It was a private wedding attended by almost a hundred people, mostly their relatives and friends.

This was my first time to ever witness a garden wedding or maybe a "resort" wedding because it was mainly set-up in a resort, with the pool only a couple of meters away from the ceremony area.

I found the set-up very cool. By cool, I mean serene, romantic and quite simple.

While its a tradition for grooms to wear Barong with white undershirts on their wedding day, as much as brides wear wedding gowns, I found it amusing to read the word "conscience" printed to the grooms undershirt.

I could'nt stop myself from thinking. She's pregnant at the time of the wedding. Could it be? Or maybe it was just nothing for the guy. But in any case, the wedding is not about the shirt not the gown nor the garden. I still believe, the wedding was about the sacrament.

1 comment:

  1. haha! most of the time we dont mean the statement tees we wear. we just wear em. maybe just a poor choice of an undershirt for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete